Dano Anti-dandruff Oil
For Dandruff, Pitryasis versicolor
Also Available In:
Dano Anti-dandruff oil
Clinically proven unique Proprietary Siddha Medicine which removes the flaking of dead scalp cells that cause dandruff. It possess broad spectrum antimicrobial activity. It keeps hair and scalp free from dandruff.
Dandruff, Pitryasis versicolor
Science of Dano Anti-dandruff oil
- Has broad spectrum antifungal activity against Pityrosporum ovale and Candida species (cause for dandruff)
- Prevents recurrence of dandruff
- Minimizes itching associated with dandruff.
- Regulates skin cells turnover and desquamation
- Apply Dano after bath over the scalp and roots of hair. Regular use of Dano oil is recommended.
Or as directed by the prescribing physician.
- Use Lumina herbal shampoo for cleansing of hair and scalp thrice a week for better results.
The information and details provided on this page is not intended to be an alternative for professional medical advice. Consulting a qualified medical practitioner for diagnosis and regular clinical follow up is recommended.