Dano Anti-dandruff Oil (Pack Of 2)
For Dandruff, Pitryasis versicolor
Contains 2 Units of Dano Oil (Each 100ml)
Dano Anti-dandruff oil
Clinically proven unique Proprietary Siddha Medicine which removes the flaking of dead scalp cells that cause dandruff. It possess broad spectrum antimicrobial activity. It keeps hair and scalp free from dandruff.
Dandruff, Pitryasis versicolor
Science of Dano Anti-dandruff oil
- Has broad spectrum antifungal activity against Pityrosporum ovale and Candida species (cause for dandruff)
- Prevents recurrence of dandruff
- Minimizes itching associated with dandruff.
- Regulates skin cells turnover and desquamation
- Apply Dano after bath over the scalp and roots of hair. Regular use of Dano oil is recommended.
Or as directed by the prescribing physician.
- Use Lumina herbal shampoo for cleansing of hair and scalp thrice a week for better results.
Each 5ml contain extracts of
Hibiscus rosa-sinensis : 100mg
Wrightia tinctoria : 100mg
Cassia alata : 100mg
Azadiricta indica : 100mg
Oleum cocos nucifera : Q.S
Uniqueness of herbs:
Hibiscus rosa-sinensis - Rich source of flavones and contains anti-oxidant, anti-inflammatory properties
Wrightia tinctoria – known for anti-inflammatory activity, augment healing properties of skin.
Cassia alata - Possess anti-fungal property
Azadiricta indica - Contains anti-fungal, anti-microbial activity
Oleum cocos nucifera – Soften the dandruff flakes
Available as 100ml pet containers
1. Clinical evaluation of DANO oil for its Anti-dandruff activity
Study findings show that 100% decline in P.ovale with 8-10 days of Dano treatment in human volunteers.
2. Invitro Evaluation Dano for its efficacy in inhibiting Pityrosporum ovale and Candida albicans
- The study reveals that Dano inhibited the growth of P.ovale and C. albicans at 30mg/ml & 50mg/ml concentration respectively.
The information and details provided on this page is not intended to be an alternative for professional medical advice. Consulting a qualified medical practitioner for diagnosis and regular clinical follow up is recommended.