Dr. JRK’s 777 Oil
For all types of Psoriasis
Also Available In:
Dr. JRK’s 777 Oil
The first research based Proprietary Siddha Medicine to be patented by Central Council for Research in Siddha and Ayurveda (CCRAS) for the treatment of Psoriasis. Dr. JRK’s 777 oil decreases inflammatory responses and ensures prolonged remission period. Several nation-wide multi-centric clinical trials have proved its therapeutic effects beyond any doubt.
All types of Psoriasis, Pityriasis versicolor and Xerotic skin.
Science of Dr.JRK’s 777 oil:
- Decreases the aggressive skin cell (Keratinocytes) division responsible for Psoriasis
- Moisturizes the skin, reduces itching & redness
- Safe and affordable in the long term management of psoriasis
Apply Dr.JRK’s 777 oil over the entire body in the morning and then expose to sunlight for 5-10 minutes.
Post sun exposure, take bath with Psorolin medicated bathing bar for skin and use Lumina Herbal Shampoo for hair.
Wrightia tinctoria - 50% w/v
Oleum cocos nucifera - 50% w/v
Uniqueness of the herb
- Contains triterpenoids, β-amyrin, β- setosterol etc known to effective against skin diseases like Psoriasis and dandruff conditions.
- Works effectively to decrease the cell multiplication.
- Leaf extracts known to possess anti-inflammatory and wound healing effects.
Contraindications: There are no known contra-indications
- CTRI registered Clinical trial in 42 psoriasis patients for 12 weeks showed better improvement (74.14%) in PASI score and PGA (Physician’s Global assessment) score (3.64).
Know more Scientific studies
Follow 1-3-2 topical therapy:
When the psoriatic lesion is highly extensive with minimal inflammatory changes follow 1-3-2 topical therapy viz.,
1. Apply Dr.JRK’s 777 oil as pre bath oil on the entire body and then expose to Sun for 5 minutes (optional)
2. Bath with Psorolin medicated bathing bar for skin and Lumina herbal shampoo for Scalp and hair.
3. After bath pat dry the skin and apply Psorolin oil and allow it to get absorbed.
4. Then apply Psorolin ointment in the affected areas.
The extensive psoriatic lesion under non-inflammatory stage will respond better and faster to 1-3-2 treatment than mono therapy.
Once psoriatic scales have disappeared, continue to use Dr.JRK’s 777 oil / Psorolin ointment to prolong the remission phase.