Lippu Oil (Pack Of 2)
For Eczema and allergic skin diseases.
A proprietary siddha medicine, offer relief to patients who suffer from eczema by decreasing eczemoid reactions and reduces hyper thickening of skin. It is formulated with extracts of Pungamia pinnata, which control itching.
It provides relief from warts, calluses and corns etc
Eczema (Infective and Non-infective), Hyperkeratosis, Lichen planus and allergic skin diseases
Science of Lippu oil:
- Reduces itching and soothens the skin
- The oil is known to protect the newly formed skin cells and minimises the infection
- Controls lichenisation
- Use twice a day over the affected areas or as directed by the physician
Pongamia pinnata: 4%
Oleum cocus nucifera: Q.S
Uniqueness of the herb
- possess anti-inflammatory and wound healing properties.
- Possess antifungal and anti-microbial activities.
- Pungan extracts are known to smoothen the eczemoid skin, removes hyper thickened cells and minimizes itching.
Contraindications: There are no known contra-indications
Removal of hyperkeratosis by Keratin digestion test
Hyperkeratosis is thickening of the stratum corneum (the outermost layer of the epidermis), often associated with the presence of an abnormal quantity of keratin (key structural material making up the outer layer of human skin)
Lippu oil was applied on scrapings of nails ( keratin) and studied under the microscope to observe the digestion ( dissolution) of keratin which is an indicator of the efficacy of lippu oil in reducing hyper thickening of the eczemoid skin.
- The findings clearly show that Lippu oil significantly digested keratin from 10 to 20% between 1 to 3 hours.
The information and details provided on this page is not intended to be an alternative for professional medical advice. Consulting a qualified medical practitioner for diagnosis and regular clinical follow up is recommended.